Wednesday, August 21, 2013

The Greed of Moochers and Freeloaders

     I had a thought recently about a person I know who constantly complains about corporate greed, how "we" (I use that term loosely) are all wage slaves, and how the rich aren't taxed enough etc., etc. I am sure most people know someone like this around them.  However, this person is special as she (I use she in the politically correct way instead of the normal he, thus giving myself plausible deniability) has been sucking at the government tit for more then 20 years (SSDI) and in my opinion completely able to work in some manner.  Yet there she is complaining about those corporations that provide the products she uses, then she denigrates those people who she has made her actual slaves, and complains about those who pay the majority of her support.  All this while screaming that fracking is bad thus cutting off the ability of those supporting her from cheap energy, keeping their jobs in the US and keeping their energy cost down.  Here is one thing that she doesn't understand their is a production tipping point at which the number of people supporting freeloaders like her will be outnumbered by the freeloaders and the production improvements will not be sufficient to keep pace.  Now no one knows when this will happen but happen it will.

No comments:

Post a Comment